Congratulations on your choice to come and study in Canada! Our universities and colleges offer first class education in thriving and safe environments.

If you are planning to come and study in Canada for more than 6 months, you need to obtain a study permit. At the I-bureau, we can help you in order this important document. If you have a spouse who will live with you while you study, we can also help you obtain a work permit for him or her.

If you are not certain of the type of study you want to do in Canada or have questions regarding the type of post-secondary institutions to attend, we can provide you with information about your options in Canada, and about the programs, colleges and universities. We can help you determine which option is the best for you.

Studying in Canada can be the first step towards an immigration procedure as the Canadian government gives priority to those who have already worked or studied in Canada. Please schedule a meeting or send us your questions by email to assess whether this could be an option for you.